Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yes yes, yell at me.  I haven't been posting on this blog with any regularity.  It's been a stressful 6 months while I was looking for work.  Well, that is coming to an end, since it look's like I'll be getting the contract with GeoMagic up in RTP/Durham.  Tentative start date is the day after labor day.

So... what is going on in my world of Ham Radio.  The big news is that, since I'll have an income source, I went ahead and ordered my 2M mobile rig...  the YAESU
FT-7900R.  I spent the extra $20 on 3-day shipping to make sure I got it before next Friday, so I can get Jack (N6UYB) to help me install it.  He did my tri-band antenna and power lead last month, and rigged it so installing the radio should be a snap.  


Upcoming events include the Ride Without Limits out of Moncure, NC, 9/15 - 9/16.

73's

No comments:

Post a Comment